What would you like to know about Learning Ladders?
A suite of tools, all on one system, designed to support teachers, parents and children with every aspect of learning – at school and at home.We give teachers, school leaders and parents or guardians the tools to support a child’s learning.
Gives teachers and the SLT more accurate and meaningful data. Empowers parents to support learning remotely without adding to teachers’ workload.
Teachers get live gap analysis data to help them to plan lessons and support pupils. SLT’s are given top-level data analysis to help them provide the right resourcing and support for teachers and pupils.
Parents are given tools to see where their children are in their learning. They also get teacher-written content in over 100 languages to empower them to support learning at home.
Children are given ownership of their learning with Learning Journey Booklets. These help facilitate conversations around their own progress and achievements.
Primary schools and Early Years who want to improve outcomes for every child following any curriculum, in any language, anywhere in the world.
Primary schools who:
- want to support children with learning
- want every teacher and school leader to have the data and insights they need at their fingertips
- understand the importance of parental engagement and the impact this can have for every child
- want the best outcomes without adding multiple systems or excessive, unnecessary paperwork
Because you want to:
- improve pupil progress
- get more accurate and meaningful assessment data
- manage remote learning
- activate parental support, without overloading teachers
- look after the wellbeing of your teachers
- use one, high impact, low effort, stress-free system to improve children’s learning.
- To get reliable assessment data, which has flexibility beyond traditional tracking systems.
- To use a system which works for you and with you.
- To make a better investment for your time and money.
Learning Ladders gives you all of this, in a single connected system, backed up by free unlimited customer support. Pupils are given ownership of their learning, and adults are shown how to support remote learning with high quality content and resources.